Saturday, September 1, 2012

Working Title: Death Scars

Starting a new project is always difficult, especially when you're working with talent that's 3,000 miles away from you and your best source of interaction is Skype and GoogleDocs. Fortunately, there is talent. I'm working with my two good friends from college, Josh and Vince, to create a new web comic. We haven't settled on a name for this project, or on anything really, but we have a few good ideas and hand that can wield a stylus on a Wacom, so what the hell. I really hope this takes off. 
The first idea we're hashing out is a comic about Darth Vader and his skill with children. After an initial study and layout,the first panel came out like this (left). Fortunately, practice seems to make me better (who knew?) and after some practice and a painting of TOKiMONSTA, I can now say that the artwork for the strip is complete (I hope). Here it is, in glorious ExtraColor:






No comments:

Post a Comment